Air Raiders Warranty
This policy is written in English, and it is important to fully understand our only supported language. Failure to comprehend the content of this policy does not exempt customers from abiding by the policies on trittech-us.com. Any confusion arising from customers' language comprehension is the sole responsibility of the customers, and we cannot be held liable for such misunderstandings.
- Our standard 1-Year Warranty offers extended protection for product malfunctions or errors due to manufacturing, including DOA (Dead on Arrival) products. However, it does not cover damage caused by the user or external factors such as accidents or misuse.
- Please be aware that the warranty will be void if the top cover is removed from the Air Raiders, even if the product is subsequently reassembled.
- The standard 1-year warranty includes the extended protection of the internal battery due to factory defects. Please be aware that the natural degradation of the battery, which is a common factor amongst most batteries, is not included in the standard 1-year warranty.
Initiating a Warranty Claim
To initiate a warranty claim, please follow these steps:
- Contact our support team at email@example.com or here, and submit a warranty request. Once we approve the request via email response, you can proceed with the next steps.
- You will be responsible for shipping the item back to our facility. All expenses pertaining to the return shipment shall be the sole responsibility of the customer.
- Upon completion of the repair or replacement process, an invoice for the return shipping costs will be issued to you. Please be aware that we assume no responsibility for any shipping costs incurred to and from our facility.
Important Note: Before sending any items back to us, it is crucial to request a warranty claim. Items received without a prior warranty claim request will not be accepted.
If you have any further questions or concerns regarding the warranty claim process, feel free to contact us. We are here to assist you.
Important Information for International Customers: (Outside of The United States)
Please note that all international returns, including warranty claims, are subject to additional fees outside of the United States.
Trittech is not responsible for any duties, taxes, or brokerage fees that may be charged to your shipment. These fees are solely the customer's responsibility, and due to the variability involved, we are unable to determine the exact amount of such charges. For any inquiries regarding international shipments, please feel free to contact us.
As the customer and 'importer of record,' you are required to pay the aforementioned fees when we ship your new/repaired warrantied product back to you.
In case you, as the customer and 'importer of record,' refuse to pay the necessary fees mentioned above, any product(s) from trittech-us.com will be returned to our headquarters, and no refund will be applicable under any circumstances. This includes all returns and warranty claims.
For additional information:
Please read our shipping policy.
Errors and omissions accepted.